* FWA, Mobile of the day. thefwa.com/mobile/chasing-salander *
* One of the most interesting apps we've seen in a long time! 5/5. Swedish magazine "Allt om iPhohe & iPad, 2012-01-15" *
* "I’m not even a fan of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo but I quickly found myself engrossed in the mystery." - techcrunch.com, http://tcrn.ch/z7Hlho *
* "Not just a game or i-enhanced book, Chasing Salander gives an exceedingly well-known book a new story, for fans and those (three or four people) who haven’t read the original." - fastcocreate.com, http://bit.ly/y83YSw *
* "App Of The Day!" - mobile-ent.biz, http://bit.ly/xgQ6c3 *
“They said she’d be easy to find, and that this was going to be an easy task. I had a feeling reality wouldn’t agree. We rarely did, reality and I.”
A new story from the world of “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. Brought to you by the original publisher of the Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy – Norstedts.
Illustrated by renowned photographer Pieter ten Hoopen and read by Shanti Roney.
Bundled with over one-hundred facts about “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” and Stieg Larsson, the man behind it all.
This is a new story that expands the universe of Stieg Larsson’s Millennium series and adds a new layer to the hugely successful trilogy.
Through the eyes of a hit man with ties to “the Section” the user visits 14 sites from “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” in the hunt for Lisbeth Salander. Each scene is told through a 2–3 minute reading and shown with a photograph from the actual location.
Each scene also has several details connected to them: both from the book “The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo”, and from the world of Stieg Larsson’s Millennium – the real and the fictional.
• App for iPhone
• The app is in English for an international market
• Producer and publisher: Norstedts
• Script: Fredrik T Olsson
• Photographer: Pieter ten Hoopen
• Reader: Shanti Roney
• Sound: Andreas Röjmar
Listen to chapter 1
Listen to chapter 2
Listen to chapter 3
Listen to chapter 4